GOL South America Airpass
Valid for travel on G3 flights to and between the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Dominican
Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela in economy class, at a maximum of 9 coupons. It can only be sold and
issued outside South America.
Eligible to foreign and Brazilian citizens, non-residents of South America holding an international ticket: round trip/circle trip/open jaw tocket originating outside South America to destinations in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile,
Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Uruguay or Venezuela.
Travel must be flown on GOL flights or any GOL interline partner.
∙ AD/ID tickets do not qualify for this Airpass.
∙ All international tickets from frequent flyer SMILES program qualify for this Airpass.
For passengers holding an international round trip ticket arriving in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, or Uruguay on
any carrier with which G3 has a MITA agreement (Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement)
Display and Auto pricing – Account Code: AIRPASS2
Tickets must be sold outside South America)
04. CHILDREN/INFANTS FARES:
CHILDREN: No discounts apply - same fare as adult.
INFANTS: Pay 10 (ten) percent of the applicable adult fare.
05. PERIODS OF APPLICATION:
06. MINIMUM/MAXIMUM STAY:
MINIMUM STAY: 5 Days from the day after departure of the first flown segment of South America Airpass.
MAXIMUM STAY: 30 days from the day after departure of the first flown segment of South America Airpass.
• The origin of transportation may be at any point in the area of application covered by the South America Airpass.
• Routings will have to include at least 2 (two) countries in the area covered by the South America Airpass.
• One way, round trip, circle trip or open jaw types are permitted and all journeys must be flown on GOL flights operated by GOL.
• Routing is limited to a minimum of 1 (one) flight coupons and a maximum of 9 flight coupons.
• The same sector may not be flown more than once in the same direction except for a connection.
• The same city may not be used as an origin/destination more than once except for a connection.
• Flights within Brazil are not allowed.
08. STOPOVERS AND CONNECTIONS
• Each destination included in the itinerary is validated as a stopover.
• Stopovers are limited to the total number of coupons purchased.
• Each stopover will use one coupon.
• A maximum of 2 online connections are permitted per portion of travel and will only be allowed at the same airport. (in some O&D, pax need to connect in other
cities because G3 does not have direct flights. Example: POAMCP pax need to connect in GRU and BSB)
• The 2 coupons that form a connection will be counted as one coupon provided the maximum ground time for
connections does not exceed 4 hours, or a stopover will occur.
• Surface does not count as a coupon.
• Flights must be confirmed for the entire itinerary before departure of first flight segment.
• The Airpass flights must be booked separately from the international flights within a specific PNR.
• Booking classes: B, U, A or E.
• The whole itinerary must be booked in one booking class.
• *G3 Airpass* must be added to the PNR through –SSR OTHS —
• Airpass fares are subject to availability.
• The Airpass must only be sold and ticketed outside Brazil.
• The Airpass ticket must be plated on GOL or any GOL interline partners.
• Tickets may not be purchased by use of frequent flier programs.
• Only one Airpass may be issued per passenger.
• The Airpass ticket must be issued exclusively for the Airpass segments and in conjunction with an international round
trip, circle trip and open jaw travel ticket.
• Applicable taxes (airport tax, security, additional taxes) must be charged at time of the Airpass ticket issue.
• Tickets are non-endorsable.
• The following information must be added to the G3 ticket endorsement field:
Valid on G3 only/in conjuncted ticket 1112222333333-
11. CANCELLATIONS / REFUND:
• Before departure: full refund upon payment of USD 100.00 penalty fee for cancellation/no show.
• After departure: Non-refundable.
• Voluntary rerouting - not permitted.
• Rebooking permitted at any time upon payment of USD 30.00 penalty per transaction provided the same fare and
booking classes are maintained.
• Penalty fee must be specified through –YR tax code.
• Changes are only permitted within the Airpass ticket validity.
• Children: no discounts apply - same penalty as adult.
• Infant - no charge.
13. DISCOUNTS FOR AGENTS :
14. BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
• The baggage allowance for the Airpass sectors will be the same as the one applied on the international travel.
• The international ticket must be presented with the Airpass ticket at the time of check-in.
• For more details, check the item Excess Baggage on:
15. MILEAGE ACCRUAL:
• The Airpass is eligible for mileage accrual in SMILES program or any GOL partner frequent flier program.
• For more details on Smiles program regulations please refer to www.smiles.com.br