The sale of Brazil Airpass with GOL is ideal for customers who are going to several destinations in Brazil, for example on a round trup. A Brazil Airpass can contain from four to nine single distances and is sold exclusively outside the country.
Below are the applicable rules for issuing Brazil Airpass at any time.
Valid for travel on gol (G3) flights within Brazil on any aircraft operated by GOL (G3) on economy class.
The airpass must not exceed 9 (nine) flight coupons and must only be sold and issued outside Brazil.
Eligible to foreign and Brazilian citizens residing outside Brazil who hold an international roundtrip ticket with travel originating outside Brazil with destination to any city in Brazil.
International travel must be flown on GOL (G3) flights or any GOL (G3) interline partner flights with which GOL (G3) has a MITA Agreement (Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement).
ID/AD/COURTESY tickets do not qualify for this airpass.
03. FARES IN USD:
For international roundtrip travel on flights operated and ticketed by:
GOL - G3 (127), Air France - AF (057), KLM - KL (074) and Delta - DL (006):
NOTE: Fare combinations are not allowed. The whole itinerary must be sold in one fare class.
04. CHILDREN/INFANTS FARES:
CHILDREN: No discounts apply - same fare as adult.
INFANTS: Pay 10 (ten) percent of the applicable adult fare.
05. PERIODS OF APPLICATION:
Valid on/after 01Dec15
06. MINIMUM/MAXIMUM STAY:
MINIMUM STAY: None.
MAXIMUM STAY: 90 days counting from departure of the first sector.
OW - (one way) / RT - (round trip) / CT - (circle trip) / OJ - (open jaw) trip types are permitted and the whole journey must be flown on any GOL (G3) flights operated by GOL (G3).
Routing is limited to a minimum of 4 (four) flight coupons and a maximum of 9 (nine) flight coupons.
The same sector may not be flown more than once in the same direction except for a connection. The same city may not be used as an origin/destination more than once except for a connection.
Surface does not count as a coupon.
08. STOPOVERS AND CONNECTIONS
Each ticketed destination within the itinerary is validated as a stopover. Stopovers are limited to the total number of coupons purchased. A maximum of two online connections are permitted per portion of travel. The 2 (two) coupons which form a connection will be counted as 1 (one) provided the maximum ground time does not exceed 4 (four) hours, otherwise a stopover will occur. Surface does not count as a coupon.
- Booking classes: A, E, P or W.
- Flights must be confirmed for the entire itinerary before departure of first flight segment.
- The airpass flights must be booked within an individual PNR separately from the international flights PNR.
- The whole itinerary must be booked in one of the above booking classes.
- Combination of different classes are not allowed.
- *GOL AIRPASS* information must be input into the PNR through an OSI -- SSR OTHS ---
10. TICKETING (Only manual issue at this time)
- The Airpass must only be sold and ticketed outside Brazil.
- The Airpass ticket must be plated on GOL (G3) or any GOL (G3) interline partners.
- Tickets may not be purchased by use of frequent flier programs.
- Only 1 (one) Airpass may be issued per passenger.
- The Airpass ticket must be issued exclusively for the Airpass segments and in conjunction with an international OW - (one way) / RT - (round trip) / CT - (circle trip) / OJ - (open jaw) travel ticket.
- Applicable taxes (airport tax, security, additional taxes) must be charged at time of the Airpass ticket issue.
- Tickets are non endorsable.
- Tour code box of ticket must show *BAP*
- The international ticket number must be added to the airpass ticket endorsement box, as follows:
- -Valid on G3 only/in cnx tkt 1112222333333-
BEFORE DEPARTURE: Unused ticket - full refund upon payment of USD 100.00 penalty fee
AFTER DEPARTURE: Non-refundable
Before scheduled flight departure
Charge change fee USD 30.00 for each changed flight provided the same fare and booking class are maintained.
After scheduled flight departure /noshow/
Charge noshow fee USD 100.00 for each noshow flight provided the same fare and booking class are maintained.
Penalty fee must be specified through - YR - tax code.
Changes are only permitted within the airpass ticket validity.
CHILDREN: No discounts apply - same penalty as adult.
INFANTS: No charge
Voluntary rerouting- not permitted
13. AGENTS / TOUR CONDUCTOR DISCOUNTS:
14. BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
- The baggage allowance for the airpass sectors will be the same as the one applied on the international travel.
- The international ticket must be presented with the airpass ticket at time of check-in.
- Excess baggage - charge 0.5 percent of - Y - full fare of the sector for which the excess applies.
15. MILEAGE ACCRUAL:
The Airpass is eligible for mileage accrual in SMILES program or any GOL (G3) partner frequent flier program.
For more details on SMILES program regulations please refer to www.Smiles.com.br